Sunday

Fun Day By The River

Yesterday, since it was a wonderful day, my dad and I decided to walk by the Susquehanna River. We took a lot of pictures to share with you! (Instead of sentences like these we are using captions.) P.S: The arrangement isn't exactly perfect. 


Look at that blue sky, only 3 small clouds. 



Here's me climbing on some rocks. 

We saw a really awesome moving ice block.
Only half the river was frozen, I found that cool.






Thanks for visiting,

Noor



Some cool rocks. (The ones I was climbing on)

8 comments:

  1. That IS cool! I wish it was warm enough here for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really weird day, we were having 20's and 10's before but then all of sudden it was 55 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love your blog. It's been a very frozen winter were I live. I think we have a least 3 feet of snow. Everything is warming up though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wasn't a normal day that day.

      Delete
  3. I really love your blog! I like the photos of the ice blocks floating along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lausanne 2020 President Virginie Faivre has reiterated the importance of the Winter Youth Olympic Games as the Organising Committee ...
    Youth Olympic Games live stream

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new Sling TV promo allows you to stream its 50+ channels for free each night from 5 p.m. until midnight ET. This means you can tune in and watch all the performances that show on TV at no cost to you, so be sure to get started with that now! Once you sign up, you have access every night until the promotion ends, so be sure to tune back in after to catch more great free TV. You don't even need a credit card to get started!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Yes you, you're about to leave a comment, why thank you! Just remember, if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.